Crying of New Born Babies
Although every baby cries while being young, there is no approved formula for this problem. At times one finds a way out and with others this might not work at all. But one should try as you never know what might suit you at particular given time. Initially find out that what’s the reason behind the crying of your baby. It might be the hunger, wetting or some ailment. If none of these is the cause for the baby’s crying, then you need to ponder and find out the reason. Here are some tips that need to be taken care of as far as crying of baby is concerned.
1. Do not think that if you carry your baby every time she cries you will be spoiling her. This may be true for an older baby, but for a newborn baby, you should carry her as often as she likes.
2. If your baby is crying endlessly, in spite of it being a normal case, get in touch with doctor and brief him up its duration, intensity and pattern.
3. Sudden sustained crying in a baby, who has not cried a lot previously, could indicate pain or illness. Strangely high-pitched cries must be indicating towards some illness.
4. Also understand that crying is a medium of communication for your baby. A mother gradually learns to distinguish between her your baby’s different cries and interpret what she wants.
5. Babies often cry themselves to sleep because of exhaustion also. If this is the case then avoid soothing the baby by picking her up or trying to pacify her with a dummy. This is not advisable. This will make it more difficult for the baby to learn to fall asleep on her own.
6. Babies also often cry because of colic pain. It might means that they have some form of indigestion in their system.
7. Babies often feel tight because they have swallowed air. Parents must take right precautions to prevent this happening. keep them upright as much as possible during feeding and burping.
8. At times babies cry for no apparent reason. There may be a lot of noise and activity as the rest of the family returns home and prepares to settle down for the evening. Babies often cannot tolerate this sharp commotion.