Mudra is the science of hand and finger postures. It can help to cure bodily ailments in an amazing manner and help in balancing the five elements in the human system to their optimal levels.
1. Abhaya Mudra – This mudra represents protection, peace, benevolence, and dispelling of fear.
2. Gyan Mudra – This is the gesture of knowledge and is considered to confer intelligence and wisdom.
3. Linga Mudra. This is a symbol of masculinity.
4. Mritasanjeevani Mudra
5. Prithvi Mudra - This mudra helps balance the earth element in the body.
6. * Purna Gyan Mudra- This is the mudra of Lord Buddha.
7. * Shunya Mudra - It means zero or sky. It also signifies the highest forces.
8. * Surya Mudra- Surya mudra attracts energy of the Sun.
9. * Varuna Mudra- This mudra balances the water element in the body.
10. Vaayu Mudra- This mudra balances the air element in the body.